Samstag, August 08, 2009

My personal TOP 5 Twitter Tools - everyone should know about

Yes, I'm a Twitterer, started to use this channel as a place to share links I find useful (and to bookmark them for myself). You find the most recent Twitter entries at the top of my blog as well. I mean, what Ashton Kutcher and "Ms. Kutcher" Demi Moore can, is a piece of cake for me. Right?

I spent some time building up my following and came across a few helpful tools, which make the Twittering experience more efficient. So these are my personal favorites so far, feel free to share your favorites in the comments.
  1. Schedule your postings with http://www.tweetlater.com - and much more functions like automated replies to your followers
  2. http://tweetils.com has great follow, unfollow or search tools, very easy to use
  3. Sent posts from Outlook with http://www.techhit.com/TwInbox
  4. Post your RSS feeds automatically to Twitter with http://www.twitterfeed.com
  5. Find the 'rainmakers' on Twitter for any particular topic with the Yellow Pages at http://www.twellow.com
Need more Twitter tools - check this link, over 100 tools to mess around with.

Keine Kommentare: