- For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move. Robert Louis Stevenson
- Wealth I ask not, hope nor love, nor a friend to know me; all I ask: the heaven above and the road below me. Robert Louis Stevenson
- Every man paddle his own canoe. Captain Frederick Marryat
- It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest, that I go to, than I have ever known. Charles Dickens|
- He has gone to Hell or Kentucky. Saying, Wild West|
- I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train. Oscar Wilde
- A man may travel fast enough and earn his living on the road. Henry David Thoreau
- Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us, or we find it not. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Sonntag, Mai 17, 2009
Zitate zum Reisen - Travel quotations #4
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen